Spectator Thread Where the Bears Are - Spectator Chat

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Terraforce said:
If you're saying we "bussed" that means we not only were at the forefront of many of the supposed busses, we did so as soon as days 1 and 2 and before much attention was even garnered from them.
giphy.gif

Fanto

Confirmed Town
TheChuggernaut said:
I swear to the ghost of Ghostface Killa, if you kill me today then end up doing some wild shit tomorrow and refuse to kill FEPs/Stan because they’re just too scummy for scum, then my ghost will come back to haunt you for all of your mafia days.

Or I’ll be begging you not to listen to anything I said from spec. One or the other.
KGAimCk.jpg

rac

whatever
@Fantomas since you didnt see any motion on monkey, you shoulda just lied about detecting natiko/terra and said you saw movement

ive been thinking about it a lot, but im not mafia mvp so i dont make plays like that

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
I actually wasn't trying to distance myself from FEPStan. I was still acting doubtful and trying to cast shade on everyone else since we needed multiple MLs especially once they flipped town. But it seems like town and scum are running with that narrative.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
@Fantomas since you didnt see any motion on monkey, you shoulda just lied about detecting natiko/terra and said you saw movement

ive been thinking about it a lot, but im not mafia mvp so i dont make plays like that
I think I have a bit of a bias against faking checks (a fake red check issued by a Town player on another Town player derailed the shit out of the first game I played in) so I'm not sure if I would have made a play like that personally lol bit too much of a gambit for me.

Verelios

Were-elios
I think I have a bit of a bias against faking checks (a fake red check issued by a Town player on another Town player derailed the shit out of the first game I played in) so I'm not sure if I would have made a play like that personally lol bit too much of a gambit for me.
Believe in yourself, and one day you too shall be proficient in the art of mad lad gambits.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
At this point, I'm just waiting for Monkey to come bust down the door and go "No, you're wrong!" and tell everyone who the real Scum is for the third time this game lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Donna laying out all those posts from D1 and D2 Natiko/Terra is just making me remember why I was so certain they were Scum back then lol.

Also, amazing that they were scum reading the whole Scum team on D1 and D2. Almost like they already knew who was Scum...

Is empress making a case for Natiko or for sky/chuggs?

Because I think it’s one way but it could be another

. Hope it’s a case against Natiko. Its really their only chance

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Is empress making a case for Natiko or for sky/chuggs?

Because I think it’s one way but it could be another

. Hope it’s a case against Natiko. Its really their only chance
I think she's digging up connections between Scum and/or remaining players, focusing on Nat/Terra and FEPs/Stan's ISOs right now.

rac

whatever
i don't really see where chugg is going with this line at all

wasn't he the one that posted this big conspiracy on how monkey and i were scum together before bae flipped?

in what world would feps lunch be any different from his own?

Verelios

Were-elios
The best choice would be to lunch Flatstans today, get that variable out of the way and go into the next day with, likely, EmpressKyan, Natforce and Skychuggs. I can't see Dr.Stu surviving tonight if I were scum. We don't need any rabble rousers in the final 3.

You're so close to the end Stuart, be patient!

Dr. Stu seems like a good NK target, but them being the final mislunch would be so good to ignore the opportunity.

Natiko is putting in some good work too, it feels like there's no way town wins this now. rac was right. Again.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
terra and natiko have been big upping their votes for awhile now but now they will survive till lylo because?
"Look how right we were, all we did was vote for Scum all game!"

"Then why did they never want to kill you?"

"¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Dr. Monkey said:
I'm going to ignore flatearthstans since y'all aren't listening to a goddamned thing I'm saying anyway.

This means today I'm going to look at NatForce and SkyChuggs in terms of votes and vote timing, as well as the mechanics of this game.

I do firmly believe there is likely to be a blocker or a strong kill in this game to go with the role cop and to balance the doctors, while the ninja offset the MDs. This means it's more likely to be flatearthstans or NatForce than SkyChuggs if that's correct (and it may not be). I've heard a lot of people talking about scum messengers but I'm not sure I've played with one but I'll assume that role can be any alignment. We do know there's only one scum team left. I believe it is in one of those two pairs and that I was wrong to clear them based on d1 votes.
75ZbnwF.gif

rac

whatever
i just went back to look over marvel mafia and its kinda insane how similar it is to this

glad i dont have to deal with this shit though
also lone stranger i forgot you, rip

I really hope no one listens to what monkey is saying

and then she's wrong in every game after this one so everyone listens to her despite the work here

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Dr. Monkey said:
NatForce has had almost no pressure all game and when they have, Terra has gotten mad and Nat has had something sarcastic to say.

giphy.gif

Although if I may allow myself to get a bit salty, perhaps if ANYONE would have voted for them when I did or said "You know what, Fanto, you have a pretty good point, let me look into Nat/Terra as well!" then maybe they would have felt some pressure during this game...

#NatikoShouldHaveDiedInsteadOfSorian

rac

whatever
i mean i dont feel bad, i had to listen to day 3 baelus arguments for the whole day when it was clear from eod 1

phew, gotta love the game

@The Bear if possible share some love with the living :) a small reminder that dozens are watching and cheering for them. no need to be meanies <3

rac

whatever
btw @Fantomas remember when i asked you who the scariest team was on d1?

i was gonna say terra/natiko but i deleted the post a few times

i deleted a ton of posts this game

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Oh my god, Monkey is SO CLOSE now! She has it figured out, but the other possibilities still make at least a modicum of sense so I can see why she is having trouble committing here. UGH! Go Monkey, you've got this, I believe in you!
btw @Fantomas remember when i asked you who the scariest team was on d1?

i was gonna say terra/natiko but i deleted the post a few times

i deleted a ton of posts this game
I do remember that, I think I said Monkey/Stu probably.

I deleted a lot of posts this game too, or went and made posts in boat chat that I probably should have been making in the thread instead.

rac

whatever
how do you just drop a monkeystu is scum and leave? what about the checks on two consecutive nights?

how is sky gonna come in and say that monkey is in a locked state?

if i was monkey this is the point where i would quit

malus

#1 official chartmaker
This is a nail biter.
Someone turbo already or else they'll talk themselves into a Naterra lunch.
At this point a surprise SkyChugg Night Kill would be hilarious.

Verelios

Were-elios
Dat last page swerve away from Natforce scrutiny though. Amazing work.

And I'd kind of be worried about Fep too, though even at this point it would seem too easy.

ill never forgive zipped for stealing you from me

for next love boat can we get a love bomb that swaps all the chats up ty

Sorry, Rac, Fantomas was a ton of fun as a game partner.

empressdonna said:
I feel like if this is natforce as scum, I'm going to be tucked up in a ball away from games again for a while after feeling just 2 nights ago in gamewise time that I was getting my confidence back and wanted to join more games

You can still figure this out! Don’t quit! There is always time if there is game to be played!

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
lol

Correct choice though. I guess you could've dropped a warning earlier but since you did not, I certainly went and pushed the limits. Willing rule abuse and all that, a conscious choice and this is the reward I knew I could get. sowwy donna.

Did not really help that- I could rant here more but I already did it soooo. Yeah. I dunno what to think.

cabot

Why.
Walk away when you're typing a post like that Kyan.

I've done it a few times. Walking away always works.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
I walked away many times. Ranted in the boat and all. Was too much in the end. Spent in-game yesterday with that and came back again today for the same. Nope.

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
A weird game overall. Wasn't that correct about most things, luckily once donna got into it she just radiated sense. Something I lacked. Town towning and maybe if scum did not gambit this could've ended already. Who knows.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Sorry to see things end up like that, Kyan. It can get stressful when you're dead-set on how you feel, but it's really not worth running the risk of a modkill for venting in the thread. Vent outside of it in your own world as much as you need, but copping a disqualification for want of stepping away and ditching a post can't be a satisfying way to exit a game.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Well, that was a modkill, yeah. Don't think I have much more to say there other than that I hope both Kyan and FEPs are feeling better since that seemed to get pretty intense there.

Let's see what happens next on this wild cruise of love.

Well, that was a modkill, yeah. Don't think I have much more to say there other than that I hope both Kyan and FEPs are feeling better since that seemed to get pretty intense there.

Let's see what happens next on this wild cruise of love.
Three teams have ended up solo-boat.
One had a team member get banned.
One had a team member get modkilled.
One had two team members drop out because of RL stuff.

Guess which team did NOT get double vote. It's bullshit.

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
Three teams have ended up solo-boat.
One had a team member get banned.
One had a team member get modkilled.
One had two team members drop out because of RL stuff.

Guess which team did NOT get double vote. It's bullshit.

The boat that had a ban bann't get a double vote either since replacement was found.

Replacemeny list has been gone through now.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
I actually did have a legit double vote for like two seconds before sae replaced in. :P

I get where AB is coming from but I think we should leave that for post game.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I'm so hoping donna picks up natiko or terra during the night only to be told she will be the night kill. (bonus points if the stolen player types the command in the gossip chat)
bonus bonus points if the other player overrides the command with someone else at the last minute

What happened Kya? I stopped reading but what happened between you and fep? I've never seen you like this.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'm so hoping donna picks up natiko or terra during the night only to be told she will be the night kill. (bonus points if the stolen player types the command in the gossip chat)
bonus bonus points if the other player overrides the command with someone else at the last minute
Kyan had asked me to post the kill in their chat if I was Scum after I posted my DETECT command.

I told him if I was actually Scum, I would have just posted the kill on them right away and claimed as Scum, no fucks given lol.

This would be too cruel. Especially after what Donna said about the chance of Naterra being mafia.

Last edited:
That weird "I know we're getting lunched today" comment is a bit out of place. It could cost them the game.

Verelios

Were-elios
That would give me life.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Vote: Natiko

Natiko with the very blatant pulls for pathos here. Woe is Natiko, of SS Ain't Nobody Voting For Me But Surely You Will Kill Me Anyway.

Reads like a ploy.

Nope, just don't want to get dunked on in lylo. Flip me today and you or Donna can enter the final day with a clear mind. Just remember the D5 and D6 of SkyChugg.

Current running theory:

Originally, I was thinking that teamnatforce 'nope, can't be scum, they'd keep geno around' but what if, just what if, Geno got killed because terra was worried he'd figured it out?

Why is this related to the question I asked? Good point town friends!

Scum would have got rid of racVA because they were afraid of the powers they would gain from it, not to mention rac wanted us to check on Natforce before they got NK'd!

That is read of me post from Nat is the first Nat post that’s come across as scummy for awhile so congrats I guess. Like that reads like panicked scum. All these “We should really kill the most obvious scum person because that’s how I lost that one game.” To a hard left turn to “Never mind it’s actually SkyChuggs and I have to get this out there before I die despite having no votes on me” is sus
I also think Raxander died because rac, like Fran, will hang on to something when he sinks his teeth and Fanto and I listen to rac. I think you make a good point about Geno, though. I hadn't even thought of that angle.

Okay, Natiko. You get your wish.

vote: Natiko

X1Dv6Zi.gif

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
What happened Kya? I stopped reading but what happened between you and fep? I've never seen you like this.

Kyaaa wanted fun. Fun was too much. Kyaaa did not like that fun was not liked and that fun was accused of being mean. Peace and reparations were offered. Both rejected. Then it all just continues and ends with the typical way Kyaaa reacts to people he really does not want to deal with. No conversation was to be had, so lets yell instead for all the productivity it brings.

I really hate people who jump on me without a reason. Like super really. Especially when they refuse to have a discussion about it.

Kyaaa wanted fun. Fun was too much. Kyaaa did not like that fun was not liked and that fun was accused of being mean. Peace and reparations were offered. Both rejected. Then it all just continues and ends with the typical way Kyaaa reacts to people he really does not want to deal with. No conversation was to be had, so lets yell instead for all the productivity it brings.

I really hate people who jump on me without a reason. Like super really. Especially when they refuse to have a discussion about it.
Ah I see :(.

We won yay! GG.

Vincent Alexander

My best friend is a monkey
My god, that is cold blooded. Lol. I love it.

Top Bottom