CANDY SWAP 2017 EDITION

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
easter-candy-facebook-cover-timeline-banner-for-fb.jpg

Hello Fellow GAFia members,
Since last years candy swap went "relatively well" ( Zippedpinhead did not recieve my package :( and the one i got from Fireblend was almost torn to pieces ) i think it is time for another round.
I learned a lot from the first candy swap i made and i hope that this time everyone will recieve their candy.
I HUGELY underestimated how long a package can take to go from one place of the earth to another.
Thats why i start the thread soon enough in order for everyone to enjoy the candy before Christmas.

So without further ado

Welcome to the very Second GAFia Candy Swap , THE place to swap Candy. But, why limit it to just Candy when you can swap other sweet things too? I'm talking about Candy, Cookies/Biscuits, Pastries, Chips/Crisps, Soft Drinks, anything you want !

Of course the purpose is to organize swapping of sweets between members from different countries so that we may all experience the sweets that another has to offer.

If you're interested, continue reading for information on when/how to register, rules, tips and links.

When to register:

• I will post a banner in this thread stating that registrations are open.
  • Registration will run for 3 weeks.
  • After the 3 weeks have passed, I will post another banner stating that registrations are closed.
  • Registration posts outside the banners will not be considered for the current swap.

Who can register:

• Gafia Members
  • Acquaintances of our Gafia members ( so tell everyone about it ! )

If a GAFia member's acquaintance wishes to be included. The GAFia member will post their registration information. The GAFia member will be their "sponsor" and will be responsible for ensuring their acquaintance follows through with the swap.

How to register:

During this time, post the following information in the thread:

• GAFia username
  • Country of residence
  • 2 countries you would like to swap with
  • Things you like ( or would like to be included )
  • Things you dislike, cannot have or allergic to
  • candie flavours that are available in your region ( example, in Germany, we have plain oreos but if you have something like pumpkin spiced salted caramel mixed oreos with cream cheese flavor in your country, please bring it on!!)

Pairing:

• The second post in this thread is reserved to list participants/pairs for the current swap.
  • After the Registration Closed banner has been posted, I will begin pairing Gafia members.
  • Private Messages will be sent out to members as they are paired with one another. The second post will be updated with pairs.
  • I will pair members based on registration date/time and preference as best as I can.

Eg. Poster 1 is from U.S. and wants to swap with Germany. Poster 2 is from Germany and wants to swap with China. Poster 3 is from Germany and wants to swap with U.S. Posters 1 and 3 would be paired.

Shipping deadline:

• After pairing is complete, I will post another banner stating the date to which your packages must be shipped by.
  • This date will be 2 weeks from when pairing is complete.

What to send:

• Anything that you and your partner decide, taking into account the following guidelines.
  • No homemade items. For safety. I trust that GAfia members wouldn't do anything malicious to items sent to another member, but it's better to not allow the chance.
  • Sweets need to be legitimate. Sweets can be from a specialty shop as long as it is packaged properly.
  • The sweets should be packaged properly. Individually wrapped or still sealed from the purchase.

How much to send:
  • I suggest a minimum of $20. Anything less and it would most likely cost more than to ship it than the actual contents.
  • I'll leave it up to you and your partner if you wish increase the limit.
  • Last year everyone kept it under 2kg ( in order to make it not THAT expensive )

Helpful links:

U.S. Postal Service Shipping Calculator
UPS Shipping Calculator

FedEx Shipping Calculator
DHL SHIPPING German prices
Australian Shipping Calculator

HAPPY SWAPPING!

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
The official list has been released!

Pedros Sister - Friend of Sawneeks
Pedro - Hey_Monkey
Sawneeks - BSP
Fireblend - Royal
Salvapot - FEP

Last edited:

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Here are some images from last year :)

This is the package is recieved from Zippedpinhead around January

sIG947v.jpg

As you can see it did arrive unharmed and in a good condition
fNmD69F.jpg

This was the inside of the package ( YUMMY !! Thanks again Zipped you have a +1 this year )

e3PJXXt.jpg

The package i got from Fireblend however.... it had suffered :( ( pobrecito )
VjscQBm.jpg

Thank god!! the candies were unharmed !!! ( and they were GREAT!! thanks again Fire! )
Vo6yVhe.jpg

BSP did also swap ( she swapped with Sawneeks ) and her package did arrive just around christmas! unharmed aswell
85u6wfy.jpg

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!!

Lets try this again !!! i cant wait :D

Sawneeks

little green dog
Super excited for this year's candy swap! Thanks again BSP ( and Nin ) for the delicious candies and snacks last year. :>
BSPCandySwap2016.jpg

Last edited:

Flush

Poker Royalty
Didn't participate last time but this time I will :)
  • Username: Royal_Flush
  • Country of residence: Germany (I will be in Thailand until Dec 6th, so if I have to send before that you only get Thai candy. Otherwise I will probably stil sneak in some ^^)
  • 2 countries you would like to swap with: I have no specifics but South America or Africa would be cool. I'll take anything outside EU, though.
  • Things you like ( or would like to be included ): chocolate is my weak point (but don't make it exclusive chocolate ^^). Also sour stuff.
  • Things you dislike, cannot have or allergic to: Liquorice is a no-go. Not too fond of coffee. I'd prefer to have not more than one or two bags of crisps, but that's nt a hard requirement.
  • candie flavours that are available in your region: I have no clue what Thailand will have. Germany has lots of great chocolate based stuff.

Last edited:

Flush

Poker Royalty
Super excited for this year's candy swap! Thanks again BSP ( and Nin ) for the delicious candies and snacks last year. :>
Jesus that picture :D It's either tiny or 10 times the size of my screen.

Great taste nin, that's a very good selection

Pedro

The Last Airbender is actually a great movie
Hi hi, everyone! I want to be part of this!!!
  • Mafia username: Pedro
  • Country of residence: Brazil
  • 2 countries you would like to swap with: USA!! That seems like a country that would have a ton of different candies. I don't have a second preference, but I would rather not receive candies from South America or Europe (with all the colonization that happened in my land years and years ago I can easily get european candies in my own state :D).
  • Things you like ( or would like to be included ): Chocolate, white chocolate, dark/bitter chocolate, chocolate!! And things you think are exclusive to your area, I like surprises.
  • Things you dislike, cannot have or allergic to: I have a funny palate and dislike most fruits that are suuper sweet, especially mango, kiwi, melon, fig. Fruits with low sugar content are okay.
  • Candy flavours that are available in your region: We have a loooot of delicious stuff made with sugarcane, honey, peanut, banana, berries and other fruits. And I don't wanna brag but I live 1h away from the city with the best chocolate here. You have dozens of shops in the same square mile selling all kinds of good chocolate; it's a festival whenever I go there and I would totally do so to buy y'all good candies. Finally, because I live near other South American countries our foods overlap so we have things like the Uruguayan alfajor (my favorite candy), and more.

SalvaPot

YEAH
  • Mafia username: SalvaPot
  • Country of residence: Mexico
  • 2 countries you would like to swap with: Europe most likely, but anywhere is fine by me, SUGAR ME.
  • Things you like ( or would like to be included ): I love sour candy. Like, a lot. Chocolate is awesome too. I can eat anything. Sweet, spicy, fruity, anything.
  • Things you dislike, cannot have or allergic to: Bitter stuff, but I'll try ANYTHING.
  • Candy flavours that are available in your region: We are a spicy country. Expect your tongue to go through hell. But if you don't want spicy, I can send you lots of traditional candies made with fruits and nuts.

flatearthpandas

Round Moon Bears
  • GAFia username: flatearthpandas
  • Country of residence: Japan
  • 2 countries you would like to swap with: not America or Japan
  • Things you like ( or would like to be included ): nothing in particular
  • Things you dislike, cannot have or allergic to: maraschino cherry and licorice
  • candie flavours that are available in your region : many strange flavors of kitkat, green tea everything, a lot of interesting things you can probably find blogs on

Sawneeks

little green dog
  • Mafia username Sawneeks
  • Country of residence United States
  • 2 countries you would like to swap with Anywhere outside of US/Canada/Mexico.
  • Things you like ( or would like to be included ) Milk Chocolate is always great and so is White Chocolate. I'm not really picky to be honest lol.
  • Things you dislike, cannot have or allergic to Not a huge fan of licorice or candy/snacks with nuts in them. No allergies though.
  • candie flavours that are available in your region The US is apparently very weird when it comes to flavors since we have Watermelon Oreos and other strange things. There are a lot of candy/snacks we don't have though, like most Kinder chocolates, so if you have questions on something like whether or not we have X candy/snack just ask!

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Oh, we're doing this before Christmas? I don't think I can if that's the case. :( I'll know in about a week (waiting for a funding decision).

• Mafia username Fireblend
  • Country of residence Costa Rica
  • 2 countries you would like to swap with Anywhere outside of Central/North America is fine, but it's not a super hard requirement. Actually, Canada would be great.
  • Things you like ( or would like to be included ) Chocolate. Specially dark one!
  • Things you dislike, cannot have or allergic to Hard candy, mostly. But my gf is fine with it so by all means!
  • Candie flavours that are available in your region Hmmm... mostly fruital stuff + coffee-flavored, and some other less-easy to describe things. I'll try my best to send you unique stuff + I hope you like coffee!

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Okay, I'm in.

• GAFia username: hey_monkey
  • Country of residence: USA! USA! US-ugh, I can't.
  • 2 countries you would like to swap with: anywhere that is not USA
  • Things you like ( or would like to be included ): maaaaan, I love chocolates. And I like sour or spicy. But I'm pretty open. (oh, uh, and just because I can get kinder chocolates doesn't mean I wouldn't want some. I WOULD, IF IT WAS ON OFFER)
  • Things you dislike, cannot have or allergic to: I don't like black licorice (red is great tho) and I don't really like ginger unless there's bourbon in it, so... OH! Gummy/taffy stuff to a minimum, please. I like it but it doesn't like me.
  • candie flavours that are available in your region ( example, in Germany, we have plain oreos but if you have something like pumpkin spiced salted caramel mixed oreos with cream cheese flavor in your country, please bring it on!!): We definitely get all kinds of weird chip and oreo flavors, especially seasonals. There's a few specialty stores here where I can pick up some unique things, like candy-drizzled popcorn. Unlike Neeks, somehow, I can get some Kinder chocolates. The university has a big international population so we do have some specialty items. I can hit up those stores in the area too and send all sorts of weird things.

Sawneeks

little green dog
  • Mafia username N/A - Sawneeks (irl friend so I will be using my account to exchange info)
  • Country of residence United States
  • 2 countries you would like to swap with brazil/germany/not the US.
  • Things you like ( or would like to be included ) fruity candy or snacks. Caramel. Chocolate with nuts.
  • Things you dislike, cannot have or allergic to allergic to coconut.
  • candie flavours that are available in your region most American candy and snacks. Also some Mexican candy can be found around here.

Pedro

I'm talking to one of my sisters and she may want to participate in this, let me convince her mwahaha

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Also I want to try to claim Pedrolie or his sister if she joins because I by-god want that honey candy.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Also I want to try to claim Pedrolie or his sister if she joins because I by-god want that honey candy.
you're going to have to fight me AND my friends for that. especially my friends, they got really excited when i told them brazil is a possibility.

Pedro

1. I love you both,
2. I have another sister and a niece (two, but one is a toddler and can't pay for candies, lol) if there's demand. Sister 1 is on board already.

edit: sister 2 declined :c

Last edited:

Flush

Poker Royalty
Oh, I just looked at the schedule again. Well, looks like whoever gets stuff from me, will get exclusively Thai candy :D ihavenoideawhatiamdoing.jpg

Pedro

• Mafia username: Pedro's sister #1
  • Country of residence: Brazil
  • 2 countries you would like to swap with: Nothing from South America or Europe either.
  • Things you like ( or would like to be included ): Sweets made with fruits, milk chocolate, jelly candies.
  • Things you dislike, cannot have or allergic to: Dark chocolate, peanuts or any other nut.
  • Candy flavours that are available in your region: (I'll just copy what I said) We have a loooot of delicious stuff made with sugarcane, honey, peanut, banana, berries and other fruits. And I don't wanna brag but I live 1h away from the city with the best chocolate here. You have dozens of shops in the same square mile selling all kinds of good chocolate; it's a festival whenever I go there and I would totally do so to buy y'all good candies. Finally, because I live near other South American countries our foods overlap so we have things like the Uruguayan alfajor (my favorite candy), and more.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
  • Mafia username: BSP
  • Country of residence: Germany
  • 2 countries you would like to swap with: USA
  • Things you like ( or would like to be included ): special stuff that is not available here in germany
  • Things you dislike, cannot have or allergic to: licorice
  • Candy flavours that are available in your region: A lot of great chocolate.
Please get in contact with nin in order to ask what you want ;)

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Since we were 11 members i left myself out in order for everyone to have a partner.
If someone feels like giving me a christmas present.

Please feel free to swap with me :3 I have great German Chocolate.

Pedro

Hi hi,

I'm updating the thread just to say that our two packages are already on their way. Both should arrive around the 10th :>

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
uhhhhh I have to do some research because with the size of my box and Brazil's laws, shipping my box was going to be $100. >.> I read some stuff about avoiding the import taxes so I have to go back and re-read and pack in a smaller box (it's stuff with paper; just used what I had on hand. So I'll ship it Monday.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I GOT MY BOX! I have to upload pictures (tomorrow; I took them but I've been super swamped with work) - but there's a funny story about it.

So it actually came really quickly - six days! - but when the post office noticed me, I didn't imagine it could be this package already and we're getting lots of xmas packages so I wasn't too worried. We're ordering stuff, extended family is sending stuff, whatever, I'll go pick it up when I can. Well, Mr. Monkey went to pick it up with something else and didn't tell me. He just came home and stashed all the boxes in the closet where we're keeping stuff out of reach of a certain 4-year-old with grabby hands. So I went to the post office the next day to get my package and lo and behold it wasn't there. I raised so much hell and they were like SHRUGGIE, SOMEONE PICKED IT UP and husband was not responding to texts so I was flipping out at the post office wondering where the hell my package was. It wasn't until the next day that he even told me he had picked some up, so I was able to dig it out of the closet.

But the reward was great because Brazilian candies are amaaaaazing omg. I have had to fight people off from just taking my stuff.

Pedro

Monkey's package finally arrived on the 9th (~2 weeks after what was estimated), and I've been meaning to post here to talk about it but I'd always find another thing to do :P

Even removing the bubble wrap and newspaper protections, this was quite the packed and heavy box!!

FDPgCkA.jpg

She sent me a bunch of candies, normal and wacky, and some special things that I didn't think I'd ever see in front of me, much less eat~ The kinds of things that I'd see in movies, or read about in books.

The Weird

TOxWSjO.jpg

I found a sack of things that looked like coal, were called COAL, and talks about being naughty :D I haven't eaten them yet, but they made me happy already with the whole presentation.

iYg7ENB.jpg

This seems to be some Harry Potter beans thing, where it can either taste like actual candies, or some hideous flavor, like rotten egg and dog food. I got lucky with my first one and grabbed a chocolate bean. I'll wait to eat more when I feel like gambling.

gjOemNc.jpg

This... this may be the longest candy I've ever seen!! It's silly, and super colorful, and tastes good :>

The Wonderful

GMFSThH.jpg

We only have regular mint here, and I wanted to taste peppermint for a good while. THIS THING IS SO GOOD HOLY COW. THAT BOX AT THE TOP IS GONE NOW, ITS GONE.

eTROkc5.jpg

gfdiuysatgfy8etqopyt9g8yigtopigfigfiftgiyy8thio2yh9u4o vbbjkoh9t gfr1tu9 7

I was figuratively jumping when I found 1 peanut butter, and then monkey there were actually 2 inside the box which made me even happier. THEN I FOUND A THIRD ONE. AND THEN A FOURHT ONOIEHAIUFHFGUAEGF

You have no idea how many people I know that want to steal this from me ;;

FsvIeE4.jpg

Licorice is a weird thing, in many ways. I started hearing about it this (last) year, and it was this magical thing that could be sweet, could be salty, could be bitter, could be sour; could be black, could be red; lustrous, made with the root of an european plant, and has the power to be loved and hated.
Of course I knew the rumors would never live up to the actual thing once I put it in my mouth, but you better believe that I made the strangest faces while savoring it. Its texture was wrong, its taste was wrong, I had no point of reference to describe it and was left ignorant.
I still don't know what this thing is, but I liked it.

Thank you so much for the candies, and for the effort you put into finding some of these, @heymonkey <3

Pedro

Oh, and I still haven't received neeks' package. Come oonnnnn, post office!

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Oh god we have to share our conversation about the Laffy Taffy. I still giggle thinking about that.

When he was opening it, Pedrolie was like oh there's this thing that may be melted, a Laffy Taffy? And I said aww but then I thought WAIT so I described it and he said "oh, it may still be in its natural state."

That just cracks me up for some reason. Laffy Taffy has no natural state!

Pedro

OH QUIET YOU

---

The box had a wet stain on the bottom when I picked it up, and I was all wary of potentially melted chocolates I'd find inside it, though almost everything came okay. My guess is that some other thing was touching it during the many trips it took to reach my home.

Last edited:

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Ok, First of all i want to thank every single one of you who participated! It is nice to see that everyone recieved their packages ( after a short or a long waiting time )

Regarding my package.
I recieved Sawneeks present shortly around the 16th of december. It was stuffed with candies and i was very happy with it. ( Pictures will follow aswell as a neat little video)
I however was at the edge of losing my mind since i send out my candies around the 3rd of december in order for them to arrive BEFORE christmas. They even told me at the post office that it would take around 14 days for it to arrive in the USA. Little did i know that i was wrong and i would take a LOT longer than that.
Around Christmas time i was getting a bit worried since i paid a fair share of money in order for it to arrive soon and to track the damn package. Nothing moved after the 10th of December and after waiting 14 days i decided to make a call ( around christmas time). Well the only thing they could tell me for sure is that they could not track the package and they did not know where they were!!! I was furious and wanted my money back! It was such a frustrating experience since that would have been the 2nd time now that i send out candies and they did arrive at their destination. I messaged Sawneeks and told her about it.
And that was it.....so i thought....
Around the 8th of January Sawneeks reported that she recieved the candies and everything was fine!!! I dont know how, but i am very happy that they did.!!!!

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Here are the images :)
iA1xhDI_d.jpg

As you can see the package was FILLED with goodies :D
*Soooogoood*
YOphoFY_d.jpg

BSP ( my GF ) requested that there would be unusual flavours inside since here in germany we only get the boring normal ones.
1SSm9Qn_d.jpg

That was also a nice touch, i do not know however what you want to say with that baby bootle Sawneeks ? ;)
W3mAQBz_d.jpg

This was all we got, as you can see @heymonkey we also recieved that strangle ozled thingy and we are eager to test them out soonish :P
emYfGb6_d.jpg

BSP aswell as i send out love towards you Sawneeks and this whole community :) I hope to do it again next year :)

Pedro

Holy cow, the production values on this. 4K UNBOXING!!!!!

Yeah, if we were to do this again in 2018 maybe we should start sending our things around November so such delays don't happen again.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Holy cow, the production values on this. 4K UNBOXING!!!!!

Yeah, if we were to do this again in 2018 maybe we should start sending our things around November so such delays don't happen again.

yeah thats what i thought too!
Sorry about me laughing so loud in the video but i was VERY exited :)

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Okay, Pedrolie's package arrived to me VERY early and with little fanfare. I won the candy swap, I guess. I mean, it took like six days or something silly. I've had mail from across the country take less time.

663b53e2-a589-4bb2-9ec1-35e7947da19a
but when I opened it...
uXBjtu9.jpg

Such a bounty of goodness!

These little chocolate roll things were delicious:
8C6uQM9.jpg

There was also a big mixed box of these as well as this package:
XaoiPgn.jpg

Pedrolie asked what I liked and I said coconut and honey, and he delivered:

1Sdrm2T.jpg

And now I'm like a gazillionaire with these coins (good chocolate that I like to eat with peanut butter - hint hint, P -

XiuywRN.jpg

BUT THE BEST THINGS:
hEXrqWh.png

This coconut stuff is a dream. I posted it on instagram and my friends were like OH HEY and I was like OH HELL NO. Mr. Monkey loves coconut and I've had to fight him off. I mean, I'll share, but this shit is MINE.

And the very best:

4fCbgla.png

I have to confess I ate all these in like three days. They were so good. I even looked up a recipe on how to make them because I was INCREDIBLY SAD when they were all gone.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Oh, I don't think I got a good picture of them, but there's a crisped rice thing that is also delicious. Very light and airy. I only have one left because Mr. Monkey stole half. :(

Pedro

I'm still laughing that the things you liked the most are super basic and common candies here, haha. YOU CAN USE PEANUT BUTTER WITH CHOCOLATE?! Okay, I'll need you to teach me how to eat it in PMs later.

I think the rice thing you're talking about is this:
flocos_de_arroz_dacolonia_100g_248_1_20170204111543.png

I think I sent you that... or did we send that to neeks'? It's good

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Ohhhh, flocos de arroz are a treat!!! They are soooo goood. Almost getting jelly. I shall bite into one of those red velvet oreos once again....

Pedro

Ohhhh, flocos de arroz are a treat!!! They are soooo goood. Almost getting jelly. I shall bite into one of those red velvet oreos once again....

If I pick you next time I can send you candies from our continent :D I'm sure there's an overlap between brazilian and chilean candies!

Sawneeks

little green dog
pedro already promised me candy for next year YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM

omg

this totally made my day, Nin. So glad you guys were happy with it! And yeah, Bean Boozled is under the 'weird' category of snacks since it's basically just Russian Roulette. :p

I'm still laughing that the things you liked the most are super basic and common candies here, haha. YOU CAN USE PEANUT BUTTER WITH CHOCOLATE?! Okay, I'll need you to teach me how to eat it in PMs later.

pedro you are missing an entire WORLD of things, we even have peanut butter and chocolate cereal. I really hope we sent your sister some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and that they aren't melted....

Sawneeks

little green dog
have a photo! Thanks again to @nin1000 and BSP for the wonderful candy again. Most of it has been opened and partially eaten. :D

IMG_20180110_145806.jpg

also you guys have some AMAZING strawberry-filled candies. A++

Flush

Poker Royalty
Ok, First of all i want to thank every single one of you who participated! It is nice to see that everyone recieved their packages ( after a short or a long waiting time )
Unfortunately that is not the case. Afaik Fireblend still hasn't received my package I sent from Thailand. The person in the post office told me it would take 1-2 month to get to Costa Rica per air mail and 2-3 months by ship. As it was late November, it wouldn't have arrived at Christmas anyway, so I sent it by ship to save around 25€ (shipping via airplane was like almost 2000 Baht = 50€...) Well, last thing I know is that it got accepted at the central Hongkong air mail center. I have no idea if it's still there or if the HongkongPost just doesn't forward their tracking stuff to the Thai post. At least the tracking was included, I guess... Well, let's hope it arrives soon

Screenshot_2018-01-16-16-01-43.png

Pedro

My sister has not received hers either, I'm hoping here too

Flush

Poker Royalty
Ok, so I just did a bit more research. According to this website the package got accepted in Hongkong by Correos de Costa Rica. Unfortunately I can't find any tracking service on their website. Do you know more about them @Fireblend ?

Unfortunately the tracking number doesn't appear to be registered in Correos de Costa Rica's system at all, so I can't track it from here (here's the query form). I'll keep waiting :)

By the way, how about some pictures of my package, @Flush :D gotta show off that Costa Rican sweetness.

Pedro

pedro you are missing an entire WORLD of things, we even have peanut butter and chocolate cereal. I really hope we sent your sister some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and that they aren't melted....

I missed this earlier, but you have a peanut butter cereal?

A butter cereal?

Flush

Poker Royalty
By the way, how about some pictures of my package, @Flush :D gotta show off that Costa Rican sweetness.
I made some pics with ,y good camera, but didn't get to process them yet. They'll come soon(TM). But I can tell you that Choy's in their simplicity are very good. I didn't even try everything yet :)

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I missed this earlier, but you have a peanut butter cereal?

A butter cereal?

Quit this. Peanut butter is not butter as such. It is more a consistency comparison. But yes, it's usually like a corn-based cereal flavored with PB and stuff.

BUT THE BEST THINGS:
hEXrqWh.png

This coconut stuff is a dream. I posted it on instagram and my friends were like OH HEY and I was like OH HELL NO. Mr. Monkey loves coconut and I've had to fight him off. I mean, I'll share, but this shit is MINE.
Cocada is a one of the best things that exist in this realm. One out of the maybe three sweets that I like, haha.

Pedro told me about this thread, and now I see that he's doing God's work.

Pedro

I could have sent her a box full with cocada and pé-de-moleque :D

Neeks' package finally got here yesterday! I don't have pics, but her friends were really generous omg

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Yes, you could have in fact just sent me a box of that stuff and I'd have been thrilled. I'm glad Neeks' box finally arrived!

Top Bottom