GAF IS BURNING

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
How can I refuge here? My avatar isn't even ready

(I know you're busy, keep doing god's work)

Roytheone

Basically a violent balloon covered in feathers
This place has animated avatars so is already better than stupid GAF.

edit: WHAT WHAT HAPPENED TO MY AWESOME ANIMATED AVATAR RETRO?????

Thanks for the new forum! I guess if gaf doesn’t come back this is mafia central?

On vacation this week, so I have kinda missed it all.

Isaac

Oh, yeah!
Hello, I have finally found refuge. Hope you'll take me even though I'm bad at Mafia. Let's all take comfort with each other.

By the way, should we try telling new people, even if they don't want or aren't interested in Mafia to join the site? This seems like a perfect place, and its name doesn't really sound like Mafia related.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
I'm waiting for ResetEra. Looks like the most promising replacement. Supposed to be up today or tomorrow I think?

This was supposed to quote Dr Worm, guess you can't do that in quick reply?

Isaac

Oh, yeah!
I'm waiting for ResetEra. Looks like the most promising replacement. Supposed to be up today or tomorrow I think?

This was supposed to quote Dr Worm, guess you can't do that in quick reply?
I hope it doesn't require another non-free email this time around.

Splinter

Lord of Volcano Island
Whoa, they got all the data from NeoGAF? So I can just log in? I don't have access to the email I used before, that was from a previous job.
No but there was talk of previous GAF members being allowed to sign up. Maybe some sort of invite/referral system? I don't know.

Isaac

Oh, yeah!
No but there was talk of previous GAF members being allowed to sign up. Maybe some sort of invite/referral system? I don't know.
Vouching system? I hope that's how it works

If it does, talk to me and I can set you up with an outergafia.net email that will work
Whoa, thanks a bunch! I only need it to sign-up if ever, you can have it back once I am in. I am truly grateful :)

Isaac

Oh, yeah!
Isaac, are you in the Discord? We're doing most of our updates and such there.
Nope, I was gonna ask, but where is it? I actually thought it was only for setting up Overwatch/Splatoon stuff and reviewing games designed by folks, also the moderation team.

Top Bottom